ETRC event cargos

LikeWildFire

Hi guys,

The MP activity is so overflowed that it's impossible to do the event cargos online.

Better do it in Single Player or, if you hate the AI traffic, you can also get kicked by turning off your headlights and drive for 15 seconds. This helped me avoid the massive traffic jam into Paris.

Also, just a small tip for you guys, the best way to win the event is to do 2 cargos per destination :) 2x5=10

This will win you both the standard WoT achievement as well as the special one for the 5 different destinations.

Did you get caught up in the traffic jam in Paris? How did you get out of that mess?

Hi, I had to go and deliver soon and my game has totally crash with the world there is, fortunately its cities change every 3 days I think.

I like the event, but the traffic jams near Paris are long at this moment. Besides that, the trailers are not synced (yet), which means a lot of players push each other. It may be intentional or not, but it damages your cargo, which is a bit annoying. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. :)

I would advise everyone to do the deliveries on either EU#1 or EU#3. These servers have fewer players, which means you won't have to wait in a traffic jam as long as on EU#2 to complete your delivery.

UsDxWIH.png

Did u read?

Cargo trailers to deliver:

from Prague: Buggyra Racing - Adam Lacko + Oliver Janes

from Mannheim: Team Hahn Racing - Jochen Hahn

from Stuttgart: Team Schwabentruck - Stephanie Halm

from München: Truck Sport Lutz Bernau - Antonio Albacete

from Berlin: Reboconort Truck Racing Team - Eduardo Rodrigues

from Bremen: SL Trucksport - Sascha Lenz

from Köln: Team Reinert Racing - René Reinert

from Bratislava: Tankpool 24 Racing - Norbert Kiss

from Frankfurt am Main: Don't Touch Racing - André Kursim

from Amsterdam: EK Truck Race - Erwin Kleinnagelvoort

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Also guys, noone can see others event trailer, so trailer seems like white for everyone. But when you come too close that trainer, our car start to rushing forward, jumping on the road, and trainer damaged, so please guys don't come too close to white cargo trainers... Mostly in Paris.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:51 AM, UltraInstinctSaiyan said:

Does anyone have problem with no event cargos? Nothing helps, teleporting, sleeping, economy reset, restarting game, logging to WoTR on website, restarting game, single player, multiplayer... Done only 1 from Prague but can't see anymore cargos in any mentioned city.

Some people on SCS blog comments also reported this.

You have to be close the chosen country or you should be in to see external contracts.

if you want to play MP and don't want to be restricted by others blocking or queuing, then just drop onto EU4 as you get close. Ive never played Eu4 until yesterday and it was a game changer for this event. 

I actually found it to be quite busy so just stuck on Eu4 the whole time. No worries with trolls, people ramming, or pushing and even though theres queueing you can decide to either stand in line or just drive straight through like a ghost lol. You can still decide to drive professionally if you wish (most did)

Hello!

Yeah, I got caught up in Paris once. And it was really crowded. I remember waiting in traffic for a long time. I usually do my job at Single Player. :)

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Im on EST, so I am 4hr behind most of the Euro boys. Get off at work at 1am my time is like 5am in the UK, so I played with a lot of very angry China and Rus bois. But the traffic was usually lighter, and like a proper gentleman sat through the traffic and did my deliveries. Only did one in SP, load #9, when my game would keep crashing. 

EU1 is a nice server to be in generally, usually less pushers if you want the simulation EU4 cant offer.

Archived