Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Name format broken?

Smiiley

Question

So i just changed my in-game name on TMP and i accidently put it in a font which i guess TMP does not support so now my name in-game are just a bunch of question marks...

Is there anyway i could contact a member of staff to manually fix it or do i have to wait the 14 days?

Real Life Trucker | Proud Scania Driver | Scania R580 V8

6 answers to this question

A member of Support should be able to change your name, as it doesn't contain any 'alphanumeric' characters. Your name must consist of a minimal of 4 alphanumeric characters.

I'm not sure, but by creating a support ticket, you could possibly get your name changed to what you want it to be. As I said, I'm not sure, as normally the names get changed into 'User_TMPID'

Sincerely,

Pillow_

• Upvote 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello @Zeyrox,

I have changed your name for you due to what Pillow has mentioned above. Please remember in the future that your name must follow Rule 1.5 of the official TruckersMP rules.

I will leave this open if you have any further questions.

• Upvote 2

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Dear @Zeyrox,

We don't change names by requests and that means you have to wait 14 days until you can change your nickname again. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding! :)

By the way, is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support