Internal Error - WoT

Encrypted_

Question

Hey, 

Over the last few weeks, I have been encountering this error, "Internal Error. The net.log file contain more information" 

Here's a screenshot 

ets2_20190322_180852_00.png

Other people are getting this error as well: 

unknown.png

It is affecting me on both SP and MP.

Any thought on fixing this?

• Like 1

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

14 answers to this question

Hey @Encrypted™ 

Just to let you know, TruckersMP is in no way associated with World of Trucks. Therefore, if you want better answers, ask on SCS' forums: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=7918c0ed93abe823f38154285f3999ad

I'd recommend restarting your PC and or router as there could be something blocking your ETS2 from accessing the World of Trucks servers. Also, check your if any firewalls or anti-virus software is blocking it. 

If it doesn't work, just remove your world of trucks login from your in-game profile and play without it.

Best Regards,

@[Mega Trans] CrystaL 

I understand that TruckersMP and World Of Trucks aren't associated at all. I just wondered if anybody else was experiencing the same issue as me. 

2 hours ago, [Mega Trans] CrystaL said:

I'd recommend restarting your PC and or router as there could be something blocking your ETS2 from accessing the World of Trucks servers. Also, check your if any firewalls or anti-virus software is blocking it. 

If it doesn't work, just remove your world of trucks login from your in-game profile and play without it.

I will try that later

@ASIR [CZE]

1 hour ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

I can only suggest you to contact World Of Trucks support.

[email protected]

I will try what CrystaL said, otherwise that will be my last resort.

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

Dear @Encrypted™

I am so sorry to hear that you have trouble playing games,but as mentioned above,WOT has nothing to do with TruckersMP,so we cannot help you this.

Thank you for your understanding!

I would like to know if you have any other problems?

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

I am going to move your topic to Unsolved, because it has been inactive for another 2 days. 

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you'll need further help!

Have a wonderful day! 

//Moved to Unsolved

Hi, I had this problem for a while then it fixed itself after a day or two then it came back today. A friend of mine has it too. I don't know what's going on, honestly. I just want to finish this event! I got a response back from SCS yesterday and they asked me for my game_log and net.log file. I will let you know when they email me again.

Have a good day

-Falco

🚚 Former Driver at Red Line Cargo 🚚

mzEdwA2.png

Hello, I think I've found the problem, or at least in my and my friend case worked. Basically we edited the fuel capacity in a truck (just one, for the giggles :D ) and.... that was the problem all along!
When we switched to another truck, without that "modification", the game simply said "economy syncing finished" as it should be without any errors instead of "economy syncing failed". 

Now, I don't know if the OP had this modification enabled or not but that is what caused problems in my and my friends' side.

Greetings,

-Falco

🚚 Former Driver at Red Line Cargo 🚚

mzEdwA2.png