SCS one Truck family

andy Suter

This one looks superb.... looking forward to getting into it tonight and over the weekend.

Only downside I can see right now is that due to the deliveries all going to one place, Paris on ETS2 too looks even more rammed than C-D road. Even ETS 1 looks like theres a queue to get in. (I'll be on ETS1 for sure with the WOT event)

Anyone done any of the deliveries yet? hows the roads looking?

Today Paris, next Bratislava, again next Ancona, etccc..SjNu0Gx.png

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived