VTC Company Skins in TruckersMP

AxeRider

Suggestion Name: VTC Company Skins in TruckersMP

Suggestion Description: 

This is a suggestion that would allow players that are in a VTC to customize their trucks and/or trailers with their company's skin. There can be a simple registration system for VTCs within the TMP website and according to this players can select corresponding skin in the game.

I am aware of that similar things have been suggested before and the official answer was: "If we were to add every VTC's skin, the download would be quite big, it would also have to be maintained over a long period of time and would add complexities to the testing process." Here are 2 ideas to solve that:

1) Use the World of Trucks logs and allow the top 200? - top 10 from every country? (numbers and how are up to developers) companies of the current month that have done most kilometres to have the skin. 

2) Use the logs from trucksbook website (if possible)

Any example images:  I think it is clear and don't need any example image.

Why should it be added?: Adding such a thing would motivate people to play the game more and have a better experience from the game while showing their company colours.

What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 5

• 8 months later...

Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion.  It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed  before and is on our "Frequently Suggested Things" list,  which can be found here: 

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner