Reconnect button/retry command

DrMrX

Reconnect button/retry command  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Reconnect button or retry command ?

• Yes
    • No

Suggestion Name: Reconnect button/retry command

Suggestion Description: Many times i have to exit the game and start it again, just because i have "Unreliable connection". This happens during game loading or during teleport to another garage. Sometimes i even have to reconnect couple times and if that does not work, than i have to teleport to city without people in it, or couple people in it and then it will connect normaly. Just to mention i have net 150/8 and only my computer and 2 cellphones are connected to same router, nothing else and i am not download anything, but even if i do, that still shoud not be a problem (but in most cases i am not).

Why should it be added?: Its soo annoying to reconnect every time that "Unreliable connection" error happend, so it would be great to add such an option like that, even its usefull to players who are kicked due to inactivity.

I already searched on forum for suggestion like this or similar to this and i guess someone already suggested something like this long time ago, but also long time passed without any option even similar to this, so please developers consider making such an option.

I am sorry my english is little bit bad, i hope i said everything correctly, and also if this topic is not in the right place, moderators please move it where it belongs.

• Upvote 2