Please, try the following:

Solution 1:
Have you tried to verify your game?
> Go to Steam Library
> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
> Properties
> Local Files
> Verify Integrity of Game Files
Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2:
> Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
> Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
> Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
> Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
> Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solution 3:
You should start TruckersMP as an admin. This is really important.
Also, try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)
> Go to your steam App
> Go to the library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Solution 4:
> Update your graphics card driver.
> Take care not to play in busy areas.
> Pull down your graphics settings.
> You maybe need a new profile, delete old and get a new one.
> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correctly in the directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
> Don't use unsupported mods. Also, too many mods can cause your game to crash.
> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)
> That's may be caused by missing game file. Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.
> Make sure you have the latest.Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Also, you can read this topic:

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello @LenniusPlays,

Solution 1:
Have you tried to verify your game?
> Go to Steam Library
> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
> Properties
> Local Files
> Verify Integrity of Game Files
Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2:
> Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
> Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
> Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
> Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
> Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solution 3:
You should start TruckersMP as an admin. This is really important.
Also, try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)
> Go to your steam App
> Go to the library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Solution 4:
> Update your graphics card driver.
> Take care not to play in busy areas.
> Pull down your graphics settings.
> You maybe need a new profile, delete old and get a new one.
> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correctly in the directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
> Don't use unsupported mods. Also, too many mods can cause your game to crash.
> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)
> That's may be caused by missing game file. Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.
> Make sure you have the latest.Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Also, you can read this topic:

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

did everything on this and its even worse now like 1 minute after pressign drive it just softlocks

Hello :) 

It may cause by your internet

Try these to fix this problem

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effect https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache 

Click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)

Once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter

Type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter

Restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down. 

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=6653 

You type 

·         netsh int ip reset reset.txt

·         netsh winsock reset

·         netsh advfirewall reset

into a command prompt window

And read these topics

56 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

It may cause by your internet

Try these to fix this problem

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effect https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache 

Click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)

Once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter

Type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter

Restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down. 

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=6653 

You type 

·         netsh int ip reset reset.txt

·         netsh winsock reset

·         netsh advfirewall reset

into a command prompt window

And read these topics

the thing is the same happens in singleplayer

36 minutes ago, LenniusPlays said:

the thing is the same happens in singleplayer

It seems like you are getting a synchronization problem. Does it only happen on high population areas? If yes, then avoid driving in those places.

I am not sure if clearing the DNS cache, nor the winsock catalog would help, but I would certainly give it a shot. You need to open the command prompt on your computer with administrator's privilege, and type "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes and press enter. When it's done, then type "netsh winsock reset all" and press enter. After it's complete, it will ask you to restart computer, then do so.

Another thing I would try if I was you, I would uninstall TruckersMP from your programs and features. Then delete TruckersMP folder in Documents and make sure it is also deleted from Program Files. Run CCleaner, click Registry tab on left, then scan for issues. It will prompt you to ask if you want to backup registry keys, you can if you want, but you don't have to. It never caused problems to me, but who knows. After scan is done, you can click fix all, then install TruckersMP.

And make sure that you have steam open at the time of opening the mod and also make sure to check if there are any ETS 2 updates on steam, make sure that you download them.

You see that specific message is pertaining to the ETS 2 base game so this is an issue with the mod either not detecting that you have the latest version installed or something else is bugged.

As a last resort if none of the above solves your issue

1-) Completely re-install ETS 2, once re-installed open and choose Direct X 64 bit, then go into game and play a short job or something
2-) Exit and re-install TruckersMP again (as admin)
3-) Open TruckersMP (as an admin)
4-) See if the issue is resolved.

Also looks at these guides in these topics

23 minutes ago, Sentinel_ said:

no only ets2

25 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

It seems like you are getting a synchronization problem. Does it only happen on high population areas? If yes, then avoid driving in those places.

I am not sure if clearing the DNS cache, nor the winsock catalog would help, but I would certainly give it a shot. You need to open the command prompt on your computer with administrator's privilege, and type "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes and press enter. When it's done, then type "netsh winsock reset all" and press enter. After it's complete, it will ask you to restart computer, then do so.

Another thing I would try if I was you, I would uninstall TruckersMP from your programs and features. Then delete TruckersMP folder in Documents and make sure it is also deleted from Program Files. Run CCleaner, click Registry tab on left, then scan for issues. It will prompt you to ask if you want to backup registry keys, you can if you want, but you don't have to. It never caused problems to me, but who knows. After scan is done, you can click fix all, then install TruckersMP.

And make sure that you have steam open at the time of opening the mod and also make sure to check if there are any ETS 2 updates on steam, make sure that you download them.

You see that specific message is pertaining to the ETS 2 base game so this is an issue with the mod either not detecting that you have the latest version installed or something else is bugged.

As a last resort if none of the above solves your issue

1-) Completely re-install ETS 2, once re-installed open and choose Direct X 64 bit, then go into game and play a short job or something
2-) Exit and re-install TruckersMP again (as admin)
3-) Open TruckersMP (as an admin)
4-) See if the issue is resolved.

Also looks at these guides in these topics

i cant even play sp thats the thing and reistalling didnt help

Re-install ETS 2 / Verify Game Cache

Right click ETS 2 and launch with Direct X 64bit.

What are your computer specs and was the game working fine before or is this your first time trying ETS and you get the freezing.

11 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Re-install ETS 2 / Verify Game Cache

Right click ETS 2 and launch with Direct X 64bit.

What are your computer specs and was the game working fine before or is this your first time trying ETS and you get the freezing.

it wasnt like this before it worked fine

CPU: i5 2500
GPU: Nvidia GTX480
all drivers up to date idk why it doenst work

Dear @LenniusPlays,

You can save necessary files on D disk and install a new Windows on C Disk without formatting D disk, otherwise, you'll lose all your files.

If you don't know how to reinstall the Windows I recommend you to check some tutorials on YouTube but it will be better if you ask your friends or just someone around you who knows how to do that properly.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL

TruckersMP Support

6 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Dear @LenniusPlays,

You can save necessary files on D disk and install a new Windows on C Disk without formatting D disk, otherwise, you'll lose all your files.

If you don't know how to reinstall the Windows I recommend you to check some tutorials on YouTube but it will be better if you ask your friends or just someone around you who knows how to do that properly.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL

TruckersMP Support

i did that reinstalled the game and everything and i got a fatal game error. heres the crash log https://pastebin.com/strqgtKC

Dear @LenniusPlays,

Step 1:
1. Open Steam, go to the LIBRARY -> GAMES
2. Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open Properties
3. After the Properties window has opened click LOCAL FILES tab and press BROWSE LOCAL FILES
4. A folder with game files opens. Remember the path to this folder

Step 2:
1. Click Start -> Run (or WIN+R)
2. Type regedit and hit enter
3. Follow the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP
4. Look at the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2"?

Step 3:
1. Copy the folder address from STEP 1
2. Change the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2" (Insert the copied folder address)
3. Click OK.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL

TruckersMP Support

16 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Dear @LenniusPlays,

Step 1:
1. Open Steam, go to the LIBRARY -> GAMES
2. Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open Properties
3. After the Properties window has opened click LOCAL FILES tab and press BROWSE LOCAL FILES
4. A folder with game files opens. Remember the path to this folder

Step 2:
1. Click Start -> Run (or WIN+R)
2. Type regedit and hit enter
3. Follow the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP
4. Look at the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2"?

Step 3:
1. Copy the folder address from STEP 1
2. Change the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2" (Insert the copied folder address)
3. Click OK.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL

TruckersMP Support

did that and still got the error 20 mins of gameplay later