Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The longest convoy

Webb 1

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi there, @Webb 1. Could you confirm the following?:

• Do you want to know the longest distance driven?
  • Do you want to know the longest amount of hours driven?

Many thanks,

Ray Dobson.

Founder of Select Your Game, Gaming Community.

Knowledge Base

Reporting a user? | Require help? | Meet The Team! | What are the rules? | How to create feedback?

Current Forum Role:

image.png

Previous Forum Roles:

role_Members.png284174119_role_VeteranI.png627982540_role_VeteranII.png2107496369_role_VeteranIII.png1761634736_role_VeteranIV.png1693420267_role_5Patron1.png1523332175_role_EventTeam.png

Hello,

I organised with my company public convoy for Czech community, there were something about 90-100 trucks. That was the biggest convoy I had ever seen. (Christmas 2018)

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

well, i think the biggest convoys are those from the truckersmp events. They've done several 24h convoys with event server. At this server there were multiple hundret players i think, no idea basically.

now from private convoys:

i know the convoy guarding company im member of, called ConSec (convoy security), guided convoys up to 150 people. No idea what was the biggest private convoy internationally.If you get more than 100 people for your personal event, you also can get your own event server. 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello @Webb 1,

I am going to move your topic to Unsolved Section, beacause it has been inactive again for 2 days.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Thanks for understanding & have a great day!

//Moved to Unsolved

• Upvote 1