[KızılTürk]  YunusD

2 hours ago, Sneezy said:

Looks like a Balkan DlC.

Yes

1 hour ago, [fr] Angle2 said:

İspanya dlc olmak istedim

Sorry, Balkan dlc

37 minutes ago, HypeGR said:

Bu Yunan Müziği. Balkan olduğunu ve Yunanistan'ı da içereceğini umuyorum.

dlc will also be in other countries

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).webp.4e3c404c0e5f76900e725c8f26fa929f.webp

~ YunusD Yotube ~  ,   ~ YunusD Steam ~   ,   ~ World Of Trucks ~  ,  ~ KızılTürk™ VTC ~

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Big Shawn said:

hahaha they didn't want to have deer crossing the road but a man on a horse drawn carriage crossing the road as a truck goes blowing by. But this looks pretty cool and man was that a nice horn! 

I agree with you

3 hours ago, [ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT-23 said:

So it is obvious it is Balkans. However, Balkans is a huge place including 10-12 countries. Will all of these countries be presented in one DLC is the question for me :D I don't think that SCS will be kind enough to do that. We'll see :)

I will not be the whole Balkan 

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

~ YunusD Yotube ~  ,   ~ YunusD Steam ~   ,   ~ World Of Trucks ~  ,  ~ KızılTürk™ VTC ~

3 hours ago, DavinaETS said:

Spain DLC makes far more sense to mix it up a bit, but no idea what that old-fashioned video was about. 

Music And Images In The Video About Balkan Dlc 

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

To be honest I don’t really care where it is as I think any new update or DLC is exciting. Everyone loves new content and its great that SCS are continuing to support the game. Its also hats off to TMP crew that then work patching the client to work with the new update.

Im fortune enough to afford all the DLC that comes out so will snap it up as soon as it arrives.

Archived