Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

SCS - A Road to Somewhere New

[KızılTürk]  YunusD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Balkan. Some people say it's traditional Bulgarian bagpipe whatever. If that is Bulgaria then it would need to connect to the main map somehow. Connecting only Romania to it and ignore the ex-yu countries would be weird. Selling a large DLC that contains ex-yu as well as Romania all the way to Bulgaria seems like quite a big map, a bit too much for just one DLC.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

16 minutes ago, Doç.Dr. Ali Çelik said:

Hello....

A New Map and truck seems to be coming very soon. :D

Yours Truly.

Ali Çelik

New Map Only in my opinion

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).webp.4e3c404c0e5f76900e725c8f26fa929f.webp

~ YunusD Yotube ~  ,   ~ YunusD Steam ~   ,   ~ World Of Trucks ~  ,  ~ KızılTürk™ VTC ~

14 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Looks like Balkan DLC but I'm not sure if it contains all the Balkan countries. Hope at least there will be Romania and Bulgaria ^_^ 

I hope it includes all Balkan DLCs

9 minutes ago, Ediin said:

Looks like Balkan. Some people say it's traditional Bulgarian bagpipe whatever. If that is Bulgaria then it would need to connect to the main map somehow. Connecting only Romania to it and ignore the ex-yu countries would be weird. Selling a large DLC that contains ex-yu as well as Romania all the way to Bulgaria seems like quite a big map, a bit too much for just one DLC.

Could

4 minutes ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Looks like Romania or Balkan, can't wait. <3 The horn sound was also good.

Yes, the horn sound was good :D 

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

~ YunusD Yotube ~  ,   ~ YunusD Steam ~   ,   ~ World Of Trucks ~  ,  ~ KızılTürk™ VTC ~

8 minutes ago, YunusD said:
23 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Looks like Balkan DLC but I'm not sure if it contains all the Balkan countries. Hope at least there will be Romania and Bulgaria ^_^ 

I hope it includes all Balkan DLCs

So far, we only saw photos-teasers from Romania and Bulgaria.I hope for more countries, but I doubt that the whole Balkans will be there.

12 minutes ago, AhirZaman said:

I think the Balkan DLC is coming soon.

Yes

11 minutes ago, MarkON said:

So far, we only saw photos-teasers from Romania and Bulgaria.I hope for more countries, but I doubt that the whole Balkans will be there.

Hopefully Income

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

6 minutes ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

Pretty sure the truck looks like a Mercedes MP3 so IF there is a new truck in the making they're keeping it a secret.

Could be the old Mercedes in the video.

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

I guess it will be Balkans ^^ Many people already kinda said it so nothing new :p Really looking forward to the DLC being release!

1 hour ago, Ediin said:

i think they gonna do like balkans in seperate parts like 

Coast of the Black Sea - Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova
West Balkans - Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro
South Balkans - North Macedonia, Albania, Greece

59 minutes ago, Barba' said:

I'm already looking forward to having this new DLC :D

Hopefully Coming Soon :D 

13 minutes ago, Averazon said:

I guess it will be Balkans ^^ Many people already kinda said it so nothing new :p Really looking forward to the DLC being release!

Coming Soon We Must Patience

11 minutes ago, Le Cat said:

Looks like They are adding guys on horses to make our job harder 

anyways i guess it will be Balkans 

New DLC Stands Like Will New Changes

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

6 minutes ago, Odion said:

Say that one more time.

Don't compare romanians with indians.

As long as SCS said they're working on a big map, I think they'll release the whole Balkans in only one DLC.

I know gypsies, most of people call them as Romanian gypsy Bulgarian gypsy etc. in Balkans but you are right too,  I should have written romany or romanes.

Archived