i can not play ats mp

Nigthwish

Question

Hello today I bought ats I did 3 hours but I can not activate the game on the site She writes to wait 5 minutes and come back again I do it already for half an hour And I do not got got on the 1434 hours and everything is OK with ats But I can not add mp(редактирано)

Thank you for the help  :)

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

7 answers to this question

1) ATS singleplayer need to play 2 hours.

2) Steam family sharing needs to be turned off.

3) On Steam, your profile must be public.

You have to rebuild.

If you follow the installation steps below, the game is activated successfully.

To play as American Truck Simulator Multiplayer, you need to have Steam enabled game.

> Download Launcher at this address first. https://truckersmp.com/download>

> In the archive we have downloaded, install the file named "Install TruckersMP.exe" and start the installation process. >

> As with every installation, you will see the screen next to you and next game.

> Which game you have on this screen, Multiplayer option should be checked.

Hello @Nigtwish, I see that some good answers were given above.
Is your issue resolved?

Don't forget to keep your topic updated about the situation of your problem or doubt, this helps us to keep the forum organized.

I await your return!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

my profile is public reinstalled truckersmp and I downloaded it by adding ATS but on ets2 site I got a green ATS teaspoon with a x mark I let the site check for a new game or dlc and I made a mistake and I had to go for 5 minutes to check if I have the game I have already been refreshing for a long time and it goes out again  

it comes out in gray with a mark x mark that hell is not found in my lawn shows that I can play it with a lot but when I write my e-maila and the password does not want to score me while in ets2 I have no problem with the entry

img%5Dimg%5D

Нощно желание

Dear @Nigtwish,

As I see on your second screenshot, you didn't remove a tick from "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details." and that's the reason why TruckersMP can't find ATS on your steam.
Please, remove that tick and try again. That should solve your problem.

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
Support

супер страшно благодарение на всички отдели на личното ми време, за да ми помогне да реша проблема

всичко е наред и отново благодаря

• P.S  МОГАТ ДА ЗАКРИ ТЕМА:): Wub:

Нощно желание