Why do we drive too fast?

B&Č Transport ASIR [CZE]

Hello, that should be question for fast drivers going always 150kmph.

Why do we drive too fast? Why not 90kmph? Where’s the problem.

I’ll start:

For example I don’t like to drive fast but I am in a Trucksbook company, which participates in racing statistics, so I have no choice.

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't drive fast, only pick WoT jobs which are 90 Km/h limited, so I can only guess why others do: To them, TMP is not a truck simulation game, but a truck racing game. BTW, there's always a choice. If I joined a VTC and then realized that I was supposed to go full speed for some ridiculous "competition", I'd quit right away. Because to me, ETS2, ATS or TMP should never be about racing others or finishing the most jobs in the least time, but about delivering cargoes with the least possible damage (and, of course, without cheating by loading autosaves every time the cargo is damaged).

I also drive realistic.

I try to approach reality as much as possible. I can also imagine that there are others who go for speed.

No problem for me unless it becomes a mess. Unfortunately it often happens that the car is driven very aggressively.

This is very unfortunate. I would like to have a Simulation Server where, for example, you use a point system for high speeds.

In other words, build in violations. This way you get the right audience on a specific server. I also think it can become very popular for both sides this way.

Cheers,

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, HypeGR said:

Not only that, it's safer for other players as well.

I agree with you but it is very difficult for them to understand :D 

YunusD

KızılTürk™ VTC Owner

1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).webp.4e3c404c0e5f76900e725c8f26fa929f.webp

~ YunusD Yotube ~  ,   ~ YunusD Steam ~   ,   ~ World Of Trucks ~  ,  ~ KızılTürk™ VTC ~

driving fast opens the engine  makes more powerful sometimes  :D of course going fast  will kill you so I rather control my speed and drive

i enjoy driving at the speed limit but sometimes bump things off when there's no around just to have a lil fun.

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

On 3/18/2019 at 2:04 AM, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hello, that should be question for fast drivers going always 150kmph.

Why do we drive too fast? Why not 90kmph? Where’s the problem.

I’ll start:

For example I don’t like to drive fast but I am in a Trucksbook company, which participates in racing statistics, so I have no choice.

Hey just gotta say THIS:

IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE FASTER THAN THE LIMITS, GO SINGLE PLAYER/CAREER!!!

It's players like you that causes accidents, crashes...

I'm taking pride to say that I'm one of those who respects road rules; slowing down in curves(thus avoiding cuting in th other lane)and respects stops and lights(or at least traffic priorities)...

Yesterday night me and a friend we crossed path with a south-american company(won't specify (which) that were driving way too fast in a 2-lanes-2-ways, they cut the turn and hit him, breaking hard his truck, trailer and load...

Earlier, an other friend was crossing a green light and got hit by a "bob-tail racer" who never even slowed down on his red lignt...

PLEASE RESPECT THE OTHER PLAYERS....

Archived