Racing Championship - Spring 2019 (Results!)

Digital

Just now, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I think 12 months is a bit too much

This is a small incentive to not break the rules. ;)

• True Story 1

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

10 hours ago, T0bias said:

Thank you guys for this event! I was glad to participate and had a lot of fun. Congrats to Slavik_32RUS who won the race! I wasn't able to catch up to him. Waiting for the next Racing Championship event, hopefully in ETS2 then... Here's a video of the final race which I've recorded:

You may be interested in how it looked like from drivers perspective.

Many Greetings T0bias!

cool video :)

• Thanks 1

Congratulations to the winners. :)

In the light of so many discussions about driving at excessive speeds, speed limits and the like however I am frankly surprised about such type of event.
And I have to ask the burning question if racing is the direction that TruckersMP wants turn to respectively wants to promote their multiplayer with.

I would be thankful if a team member will take the time to answer.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Congratulations to the winners. :)

In the light of so many discussions about driving at excessive speeds, speed limits and the like however I am frankly surprised about such type of event.
And I have to ask the burning question if racing is the direction that TruckersMP wants turn to respectively wants to promote their multiplayer with.

I would be thankful if a team member will take the time to answer.

Hi Joao Rodrigues, racing on public servers is certainly not the direction TruckersMP will be heading in the future. Truck racing is a special event which will only take place on a private server where specific rules have exceptions, is heavily moderated, and organised. Players on the network are always urged to follow the standard rules outside of an event such as this.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...