Racing Championship - Spring 2019 (Results!)

Digital

Thank you guys for this event! I was glad to participate and had a lot of fun. Congrats to Slavik_32RUS who won the race! I wasn't able to catch up to him. Waiting for the next Racing Championship event, hopefully in ETS2 then... Here's a video of the final race which I've recorded:

You may be interested in how it looked like from drivers perspective.

Many Greetings T0bias!

• HaulieLove 4

Congratulations for everyone, I managed to get to the finals but I have one serious objection. As a person who has many kilometers in racers i.e. rFactor, Assetto Corsa or even Codemasters - GRID 2, all Formulas, here in ATS was one basic problem. That is the fact that the server was NCZ but as someone riding in me it obscured my visibility, that nothing could be seen... (in games for example from Codemasters if someone was in me, it showed up transparently and didn't obscure anyone). The camera change didn't change anything, because no other camera was suitable for racing. This isn't racing when I don't see where I have to go... The organization was great and people too, but this one problem didn't give fun to ride when someone riding in me and being slightly in front of me veiled all the way.

And one more thing that bugging me. This is a table of hours in ETS2 / ATS / and sum of both game - Nick and TMPID and register date:

227 /   41 /  (268) - [ATL] Slavik_32RUS         2374310 (17/09/2018) 0.5y ago
1508 /   16 / (1524) - T0bias                      937770 (06/05/2016) 2.8y ago
2124 /  150 / (2274) - B&Č Transport ASIR [CZE]    582278 (18/10/2015) 3.5y ago
 idk steam private   - Vellaco [ESP]               379170 (08/05/2015) 3.8y ago
 idk steam private   - KingKrule                   223364 (02/01/2015) 4.2y ago
4474 /  278 / (4752) - WooQash                        652 (12/11/2014) 4.5y ago

I can't believe that a person with such little experience wins in addition that I have a suspicion that this person was not playing fair. We all had the same trucks, and he increased the difference between the rest. Everyone was running fast, but he going faster - how is it possible? (After analyzing live streams, I see that the same has been repeated in other races) I don't have the insight in logs, because I turned them off for the duration of the race to not generate drop FPS, but I have suspicions that something is wrong or that speedhack was used with a minimum value (like 1.01).

rtrn263.png

12 minutes ago, WooQash said:

Congratulations for everyone, I managed to get to the finals but I have one serious objection. As a person who has many kilometers in racers i.e. rFactor, Assetto Corsa or even Codemasters - GRID 2, all Formulas, here in ATS was one basic problem. That is the fact that the server was NCZ but as someone riding in me it obscured my visibility, that nothing could be seen... (in games for example from Codemasters if someone was in me, it showed up transparently and didn't obscure anyone). The camera change didn't change anything, because no other camera was suitable for racing. This isn't racing when I don't see where I have to go... The organization was great and people too, but this one problem didn't give fun to ride when someone riding in me and being slightly in front of me veiled all the way.

And one more thing that bugging me. This is a table of hours in ETS2 / ATS / and sum of both game - Nick and TMPID and register date:

I can't believe that a person with such little experience wins in addition that I have a suspicion that this person was not playing fair. We all had the same trucks, and he increased the difference between the rest. Everyone was running fast, but he going faster - how is it possible? (After analyzing live streams, I see that the same has been repeated in other races) I don't have the insight in logs, because I turned them off for the duration of the race to not generate drop FPS, but I have suspicions that something is wrong or that speedhack was used with a minimum value (like 1.01).

Playtime doesn't matter. He/she may have been playing offline mode throughout his journey. Using a speedhack is obvious by how the truck moves. I do not think that any of the participants used any. I've seen a lot of speed hackers, and trust me, none of this influenced the race. Keep in mind that turning and such movements, and gameplay fps affects the speed. I drove once in a convoy, we were asked to set our cruise control at 80. One of them past me, and I was wondering why. I took a look at their screen and they have the same speed, while they have 60+ fps, lower ping, no lag rate. If you still think it's unfair, then you must submit a feedback to one of the administrations with a provided evidence, and how speed hacking looks like. Not just by words. 

Congrats to the winners and participants 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WooQash said:

Congrats to Slavik_32RUS

why I have my Steam profile private? LOL  ( have about 1700 on ETS and 200 on ATS) well, I don't think Slavik was using hacks... but on this kind of races which such narrow roads, enable collisions will get more troubles to overtake, even make it impossible on the final "track". But what I found the best option is to start at front line and stay 1rst to not be riding on you and, if you don't make mistakes, you win for sure, because of followers will battle "one inside each other" and get in troubles.

On further events, another option could be to participate one by one (or begin one each 30 sec, and if you reach the guy in front you gg) and "record" our times with the /time command...

Also, I think he has the same truck as I. Old Peter with 10 Allyson gear... try it and look if it is faster than 6-7 gears.  IMO it is, with 10 gears you have more power or 60-70 miles/h, so can be faster... 

• Like 1

first of all.
Conduct an experiment: gather the company and ride at the same speed (pre-arrange to go for example 100 km/h). You will notice that some players go slower and some faster.
secondly.
You think I'm an idiot to use cheats when I'm being watched by a large number of people?
thirdly.
You notice I don't have many hours in the game. But are you sure I didn't play the unlicensed version of the game before I bought it on steam? 
Fourthly. 
If I had gone faster it does not mean that I used cheats. maybe I rarely used the brake (as in ATS turning the truck itself slows down so that sometimes you do not even need to use the brake) than you did? or maybe you are late (or too early) transfer switch?.

p.s. I don't know English very well, so I'll leave my original message in my native language. Let the Russian-speaking, who know English much better correct me, if somewhere the translation was wrong

во-первых.
Проведите эксперимент: соберитесь компанией и едьте с одинаковой скоростью (заранее договоритесь ехать например 100км/ч). Вы заметите, что некоторые игроки едут медленнее, а некоторые быстрее.
во-вторых.
Вы думаете я совсем идиот, чтобы использовать читы, когда на то как я еду смотрит большое количество человек?
в-третьих.
Вы обратили внимание, что у меня мало часов в игре. Но вы уверены, что я не играл в нелицензионную версию игры до того как купить её в steam? 
В-четвертых. 
Если я и уходил в отрыв то это ещё не значит, что я использовал читы. может быть я реже использовал тормоз (так как в ATS поворачивая грузовик сам замедляется так, что порой даже не нужно использовать тормоз), чем делали это вы? или быть может вы с запозданием (или наоборот слишком рано) переключали передачи?.

I want to thank the organizers of this event for the good organization and quality work. Thank you very much for your congratulations! I am very interested to participate in any events organized by you! To be honest, I was shocked that I was not only able to reach the final, but also to come out the winner in this really intense competition :)
Want thank friends from VTK ATL (https://vk.com/atl_ets2) for moral support, without them it would be difficult to focus on winning when there are so many strangers around who also speak a foreign language to me.

Хочу поблагодарить организаторов данного мероприятия за хорошую организацию и качественную работу. Большое спасибо всем за поздравления! Мне очень интересно участвовать в любых мероприятиях, организованных вами! Если честно я был шокирован тем, что не просто смог дойти до финала, но и выйти победителем в этом действительно напряжённом соревновании :)
Хочу поблагодарить друзей из втк ATL (https://vk.com/atl_ets2) за моральную поддержку, без них было бы сложно сосредоточиться на победе, когда вокруг столько незнакомых людей, которые к тому же говорят на чужом для меня языке.

6 hours ago, WooQash said:

I have a suspicion that this person was not playing fair.

The speed depends on many factors, for example my friends who use a manual gearbox accelerate faster because they control the process completely.

It also depends on the gearbox itself, for example, the 6-speed allows you to accelerate faster, and also depends on how hard you use the brake.

I watched the video and did not see anything suspicious, other players on the servers can go faster. 

The number of hours in the game will also be a bad reason to suspect, as many used the boxed versions of the game before using Steam, so this is not a convincing factor.

• Like 2
  • True Story 2

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png