Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

VTC

Big Mother Trucker

Question

8 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello,

Your question is not making much sense. Can you kindly explain your question and/or problem in further details and consider the inclusion of a screenshot or video of what you are attempting to ask us.

I will be happy to help you momentarily after your question is updated, thanks!

Sincerely, 

Yes, Sorry for that, it is not much info to go off of. My question or issue is this. I can not choose any of the cities in Oregon when filling out a report for my VTC. Also while running VTC live none of my trips into Oregon are showing up in my reports screen. All other states and cities are fine, it just happens with Oregon. These trips show up on the World of truck logs but I have not options to select Oregon.

2 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello @Big Mother Trucker,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

I have not gotten an answer no, I even tried VTC support ticket and still nothing.

Hi there, @Big Mother Trucker. Could you confirm with providing us a link to the source you are talking about so I can give you more information regarding such?

Many thanks,

Ray Dobson.

Founder of Select Your Game, Gaming Community.

Knowledge Base

Reporting a user? | Require help? | Meet The Team! | What are the rules? | How to create feedback?

Current Forum Role:

image.png

Previous Forum Roles:

role_Members.png284174119_role_VeteranI.png627982540_role_VeteranII.png2107496369_role_VeteranIII.png1761634736_role_VeteranIV.png1693420267_role_5Patron1.png1523332175_role_EventTeam.png

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive