Evidence added to existing ban?

AxeRider

Question

Hi everyone,

I have a question which probably game moderators can answer. When I report someone it gets declined as the perpetrator is already banned. It say "evidence added to existing ban".  So it usually takes around 3 days for a moderator to look at my reports. Which means that the perpetrator may have done trolling for 3 days.

My question is when my report is declined and says "evidence added to existing ban" does the ban duration of the perpetrator increase? ...or he/she does trolling for 3 days and get banned for just one of the things that he/she does. I hope the question is clear.

• Upvote 1

7 answers to this question

Hai there,

The respective Game Moderator will accept your report and add the evidence to the existing ban.

1 hour ago, [ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT-23 said:

My question is when my report is declined and says "evidence added to existing ban" does the ban duration of the perpetrator increase? ...or he/she does trolling for 3 days and get banned for just one of the things that he/she does. I hope the question is clear.

If there's another incident that shows the perpetrator on a different location causing an accident or anything else, then, of course, the ban will be extended. Hope this answers your question.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello,

Yes, if the user is banned the rejected report is added to the user's history and the ban is extended.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP