Circuit Tucson

Question

Hello everyone,

i have a question on the circuit to Tucson.

If we race with one of our friends and one of the two players rammed a player Since he'd be on the circuit, it's still bannable or not ?

6 answers to this question

Hey @Skalkery (FR)

personally I wouldn't ban someone if an accident happens on that track. It's a race track and therefore you shouldn't drive on that track if you don't want to get any damage.

Sure, you shouldn't run straight into other players, but you can lose the control over your vehicle pretty easy if you do a race.

Please be careful if you drive there and do not intentionally ram other players and you will be fine. Users are going to that track at their own risk and they should expect to get some damage.

• Like 1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hi there,

By driving (or racing) on the Arizona race track, you're exposing yourself to the possibility of being rammed as a result of your racing. We would not ban users for being "rammed" or crashed into when racing around the circuit, nor would we ban users for accidentally or inadvertently ramming other users. Of course, if we're passed evidence which shows a user intentionally causing issues to those using the track, then we'd take action. I'll also note the following rule:

§2.5 - Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other people in danger, driving backwards, failing to yield, racing other users (except for the Arizona race track), ignoring other players and rules. Being outside of the map boundaries. This includes spots inaccessible by normal driving. Attempting to use desync lag or quick saves in order to cause damage to another user's vehicle is forbidden.

It should be expected that if you use the Arizona race track, you may receive damage as a result of the high speed, reckless-driving that racing entails. I'll also note that @GGF MD's comment is also correct.

• Upvote 2

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.