Favorite DLCS

LANCIAY

My most favorite is Italy map. Because I generally use highway, When I get External job or normal job so that I prefer to use highway to non stop trip. Italy dlc has got lots of highway, Especially highways which is flat. When I'm on the road, I always check my fuel consuption. If there are lots of bends,broken roads,turnout roads and winding roads. The fuel consuption can increase.  I think for these stuations The best dlc is Italy. If you play realistic as me, I can advice it. and also There are lots of bad road like this. You can enjoy with your friends in there 

maxresdefault.jpg

ss_1bb80cec4cb899b79f3976db1f691e3f2b564

ss_b060a4fde2ee5430b322b81b8233612f15bec

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hello,

My favorite Map Expansion DLC is the Scandinavian one. The first reason is that I am from Scandinavia, and the second reason is that I really like the landscape there. 

So, in my opinion, Scandinavia is the best, but I am agreeing with the Italia one too. It's really well-done as you said.

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Forum User;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived