Favorite DLCS

LANCIAY

I have all the DLC's I've been buying slowly every month.
All are good DCL'S.
I particularly prefer Scandinavia, but not for having beautiful landscapes all have. Even Poland in Mazuria for example at dawn and dusk with those lakes. The course to the east, is good, There is a lot of beautiful area in the carpets, to transit through Slovakia Poland and Czech Republic. Wonderful Hungary on the Balaton. The border with UKRAINE has areas of mountains, but we still do not have access. You need to have a larger scale on the map for those cities to enter. But it's good.
Beyond the Baltic Sea is like a beautiful girl at your side, but you do not mind, she wants to be with you. Until one day you happen to see the beauties. I love the churches and villages on the map, and the forest areas. The charm of DLC is this, a very different environment.
Russia, I love it. The SCS made wonderful straight highways and has churches, villages, etc is another world, another atmosphere. Finland, well it is good ... but ... still missing its regions which has many lakes which is above Vborg in Finnish Karelia. We still have the map of the most populated areas. In the future it would have become more interesting to the arctic.
France has many highways, many landscapes, the south is a continuation of Italy, but has a different sky and asphalt shape, vegetation as well. The center of France and the Border between ITALY / SWITZERLAND / FRANCE to Savoia, in this case, beautiful.
I prefer DLC Scandinavia because the highways are well organized and have a good network of motorways and simple roads and some surprises for farms and mines, beautiful landscapes on the simple roads. The simple roads with a fence of steel cable fence, challenging at 70 km / h, 90 km / h. Yes you will beat a little, but it is something different these highways.
NORWAY is a challenge, although many cities are missing in the valley areas, and in their wider area they are failing north-south roads, dirt roads must be real life, I do not know.
But there are places hidden in STANVANGER and Bergen after the mines. It makes you want to go further north ... more!

Good but I still hope for Ireland, Feroes, Iceland, Portugal, Greece, Spain, UKRAINE of course.

Archived