PERMANENT solution for missing jobs?

Derison

Question

Hello,

i'm one of those guys, who have this annoying problem with missing jobs. I know how to fix this issue with the economy reset. But it's very annoying, that I need to do this after every job I do. After I did one job, i need to force economy reset and reload my profile, to get new jobs available. No matter if it's a Quick Job or something Freight Market.

So my question is, if somebody knows about a permanent solution for this problem, so that i dont need  to reload my profile after every job.

Greetings

10 answers to this question

Hello,

There is not permanent method, becouse time in multiplayer never stop as in singleplayer. That is my answer to your question.

Let me give you some suggestions:

• Use only external contracts, they will never disappear (best solution if you drive max 90kmph)
  • Just visit truck dealer and then leave to main menu
  • Sleep
  • Port between garages
  • F7+Enter
  • Or any time change...

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Theres a few methods that I use normally to reset jobs without changing the value of g_economy_reset:

• Sleep anywhere in the game.
  • Teleport between two fairly far apart garages.
  • Change trucks (since that is going to teleport you to your main garage)

Thank you, but that's another way to fix it temporaly. I'm searching for a permanent solution, without doing the same fix over and over again.

I mean, this problem exists for a long time now. Just a few players have this issue. I reainstalled the game severals times, but nothing happened. Something needs to be different with my game, or is it maybe related to any account, like Steam or TruckersMP?

I dont know if it's part of the problem, but all of my jobs are delayed too, so i can't deliver in time.

Maybe a Developer has more informations?

5 hours ago, Derison said:

Thank you, but that's another way to fix it temporaly. I'm searching for a permanent solution, without doing the same fix over and over again.

I mean, this problem exists for a long time now. Just a few players have this issue. I reainstalled the game severals times, but nothing happened. Something needs to be different with my game, or is it maybe related to any account, like Steam or TruckersMP?

I dont know if it's part of the problem, but all of my jobs are delayed too, so i can't deliver in time.

Maybe a Developer has more informations?

Greetings.

The economy problem is a very well known issue. The only permanent solution as of now is using WOT contracts. And you're not the only one with the same problem, AFAIK, everyone who plays TruckersMP experiences this when they log on. The difference is they might have some sort of app installed that automatically fixes this, or they simply just head over to service via teleportation, resetting their economy.

For the delayed jobs problem, you can either complete your jobs without logging off until you finish them, or start them in MP but finish them in SP. As the hour in TMP is always ticking, you need to be quick when taking breaks between driving. I hope this helps you!

Kind regards!

v1.png 

22 hours ago, [WTLVTC] Dan said:

We'd like to get information to see if your problem has been solved now!

No, the problem itself isn't solved.

17 hours ago, Baratako said:

The economy problem is a very well known issue.

That's why i'm asking for a permanent solution. I guess this project is a hobby for the whole team. I just want to draw some attention to this topic.

17 hours ago, Baratako said:

The difference is they might have some sort of app installed that automatically fixes this

Do you know one of those apps?

2 hours ago, Derison said:

No, the problem itself isn't solved.

That's why i'm asking for a permanent solution. I guess this project is a hobby for the whole team. I just want to draw some attention to this topic.

Do you know one of those apps?

The app itself still requires you to do the steps, such as selecting your respective .sii file in your saves, and every time you log in, you'll be needing to do that. I'm afraid I don't know the app that does this specifically, as I've never used one :(

v1.png 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive