rainbow double trailers

Azusakawa*

Step 1: Setting up your save profile.

To do this we will have to edit your save profile. First we need to make your profile save in a format that can be decrypted. Go to the ETS2 My Documents folder: 

(C:\Users\[Your username]\Documents\EuroTruckSimulator2) and open the config.cfg with Notepad.

Once you've opened it, press Ctrl + F and search for g_save_format and change the number to "2", as seen below.

ePuSzCE.png

Now start the game, sign into your desired profile and then quit the game so that it can auto-save in the new format.

Step 2: Save Editing

For this step you will need to download the save decrypter from here.

Go back into your ETS2 My Documents folder, and open the profiles folder.

drag the game.sii over the SII_Decrypt.exe and it will decrypt the save profile. 

Now, open the game.sii with notepad. Find the line we want to edit is to search for you truck's trailer paint_job in the game. (you can search truck's trailer license plate to find paint_job)

Zef7I9X.png

Next, we will go to this website to get the colour code of our desired colour.

SCS color converter : http://www.dodero.eu/scs/color_converter/

N7pgYW6.png

(SCS color is we want to change color number)

Choose which color you want,and change number.Look like this.

ckONCn1.png

('&' is not important to write it)

Now save the text file and close it. Now when you go into the game, you will see your newly coloured trailers.

FGUvsmC.png

ENJOY !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

oh that's colorful :love: thanks mate.

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 3 months later...

Thanks for making this guide?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...