How to install mod Double trailer configuration Body

TxmachotexT

Question

13 answers to this question

Install the mod in singleplayer, buy/customize your trailer, quit the game and then start multiplayer. When you start multiplayer it might say theres a mod missing, just click continue.

It is possible that the mod is out of date, though.

The mod is most likely out of date and broken then, I have looked but I could not find an updated version of the mod (all for 1.32)

Hello @TxmachotexT,

Most probably these players had double trailers with different bodies because they save-edited them, used the program you mentioned above or used Forerunner's AC when it was still up-to-date.

My suggestion is to learn how to save-edit or to wait for Forerunner's mod to get updated to the last version of the game.

And yes, you can have double trailers with different bodies.

Best Regards,

Odion

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, TxmachotexT said:

Ah ok thx

This save-change means downgrading the game in version 1.32, installing the mod forerunner, modifying the trailer, saving and updating the game in the latest version. Right?

Better said: Change the version of the game to 1.33, install the mod, enter in SP, buy/edit a trailer and see where you can choose the bodies (I think Krone trailers won't work tho), but I think you can choose the bodies in the chassis section (or somewhere else, I dunno, check for yourself), these variations being the MP's legal ones.

Best Regards,

Odion

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive