New truck is coming to ATS

[ATL] VLAD (UA)

International Lonestar

As SCS said in last stream, ATS is getting at least Lonestar this year, and maybe one more truck after Lonestar (if things go well). Both new trucks will be of high quality like new Scania. I expect this truck in July-August this year (12 months from the start of production).

DMU_dC0sv3g.jpg _-5ndyxsAfU.jpg

iBMNOmeShNY.jpg ZpRkrW3yhRw.jpg

I love the Lonestar irl, it's one of my favorite trucks. I'm really looking forward to this truck coming to the game.

The overall style of the Lonestar is very nice and I hope the sounds are not as bad as the Volvo.. if, by chance they are, I will swap them with the 389 sounds.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

On 3/16/2019 at 1:38 AM, Big Shawn said:

I just really hope they do a better job with the sounds. The Volvo sounds we ok but that horn... :angry:

Wait for the FMOD implementation then. I am eager to hear and see. It is more the current audio framework than the recording quality itself, such system means better quality (and maybe quantity for more diversity)

TL:DR on FMOD: Proprietary sound management engine used in about "almost" every game.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Zakxaev68 said:

Wait for the FMOD implementation then. I am eager to hear and see. It is more the current audio framework than the recording quality itself, such system means better quality (and maybe quantity for more diversity)

TL:DR on FMOD: Proprietary sound management engine used in about "almost" every game.

May I ask... What is FMOD? First time hearing of this.

647122462_NewBanner.jpg.82c9c4d67a006b4db2f6122ce7c100b1.jpg

It is look like pretty awesome. I think that it's interior will be so different from other vehicle.Its front so amagize. Something caught my attention,There are 3 pedals because of gear so that There can be pedal animation. To be honest, I am thinking that I will more often use this vehicl then others, 

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

If anything the dash looks like a mix of the vnl & the t680/579, steering wheel is from the w900 & the cabs are shared across the trucks just a different bonnet design!

Same with the 389/379 & w900, the w900 has windows over the sleeper where as the 389 doesnt. Its the same with the euro trucks how the ford f max shares its cab & chassis with the volvo fh, scania & man share gearboxes & i think scania mentioned when the next gen was revealed that they shared cabs or chassis with daf & man....

In asia you have dongfeng which is essentially a man tgx rip off, exactly the same truck but with a cummins engine & different badge, kamaz is a russian copy of the old actros & the older pre actros trucks 

Archived