Question regarding Real Operation v6 ambulance

Hype [GR]

Question

9 answers to this question

Just now, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hello,

Just change the file name extension from .mp to .scs and move it to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mods

The file with ambulance is in C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2\mods , but I am not sure if it works.

Hi my friend :D 

Ik how to do that, thanks though.

We should drive around C-D road sometime. 

@HypeGR Read this discussion(there is some information there):

On 2/27/2019 at 12:37 AM, Dureox said:

Hey Truckers,

In the great Real Ops V6 event on Sunday I saw, that the Staff was driving vehicles like an ambulance or a firetruck. For me, it was very interesting, so I spotted the Real_Ops_V6.mp archive in the ProgramData. My goal was to drive the firetruck or the ambulance in the singleplayer. I converted the .mp-archive in a .scs-archive to put it in my mod folder. I also looked and read in the def-files that I know where I have to search the vehicles. I saw, that the firetruck must be a DAF XF 105-Addon (with the inventory of the DAF), but ingame I did not see an extra cabin or an extra chassis for the DAF XF. I want to know, how I can drive the extra vehicles from the Real Operations event in the singleplayer. I am looking forward to your answers.

Best regards,

Moritz

On 2/27/2019 at 12:55 AM, Forerunner said:

You'll need to create a vehicle configuration yourself from them, and copy the mod from the MP files to your mod folder. Once you look in the files you can work out the data_paths to the needed parts and you can make a configuration with them.

You can't use the ambulance. Maybe if you can manage to convert it to singleplayer you can use it there. Otherwise, you can't. The ambulance, the firetruck and the traffic control van are highly imperfect vehicles at this point and not fully implemented so their usage is extremely limited. So much so that the ambulance and firetruck wouldn't even move on the last event (RO6). Technically speaking, they are not even vehicles of their own.  Only authorized staff members can use them and only on specific occasions, as it has been the case with Real Operation 6 and previously, the Christmas 12 Hours Convoy, where the van first appeared. If any of these vehicles is attempted to be used by someone on multiplayer, the server will automatically kick the person using the vehicle in the same way it kicks someone who tries to use police accessories on their Scout.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive