What are your thoughts on the upcoming DLC?

The B3AST

:thisisfine:Well Oregon is been real scenic and good so far so i can imagine what they have in store for the next expan......

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

I’m really looking forward to this new upcoming DLC. It’s really nice to actually see some more green mountain states. We will be getting more logging sites and a new port to deliver and pickup from.. which is very nice. I do believe we will get a new container trailer too.

I’m really hoping they will add the Kenworth factory in the DLC. As they did with Scania on ETS2. But, we will see.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

21 minutes ago, Chev said:

I’m really looking forward to this new upcoming DLC. It’s really nice to actually see some more green mountain states. We will be getting more logging sites and a new port to deliver and pickup from.. which is very nice. I do believe we will get a new container trailer too.

I’m really hoping they will add the Kenworth factory in the DLC. As they did with Scania on ETS2. But, we will see.

That would actually be nice if they were to do that!  I also heard that SCS signed a license agreement for a real trailer brand! So they've been working hard! 

647122462_NewBanner.jpg.82c9c4d67a006b4db2f6122ce7c100b1.jpg

@Big Shawn I heard that too, hopefully it’s something besides dry vans and refer trailers. I’m really wanting some ownable tankers or maybe even a cattle trailer. Either way, it’s going to be pretty exciting to hear what trailer company it is. It might even open the possibilities of some other interested trailer companies. ;)

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

28 minutes ago, Niklas200215 said:

I really like this upcoming DLC. I will buy it with a high probability. I would also enjoy if a new truck brand or something would be introduced with it, but I am not sure about that. However, the new factories, which were already mentioned would also be really nice to see :) I am really looking forward to this DLC.

There will be a new truck this year. The International Lonestar. Not sure if it will be released with the DLC tho. They may do it the same way as the Volvo and Oregon DLC. 

647122462_NewBanner.jpg.82c9c4d67a006b4db2f6122ce7c100b1.jpg

I hope it's as good as I heard Oregon was, but I still feel that they charge too much per state. $12USD is just too much for me to swallow personally. Honestly if it were half that I would have a much easier time ponying up and buying them (though I guess that problem will likely be solved for me with either the summer or winter sales).

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived