Fatal error

Volga810

Question

11 answers to this question

você Solução no tópico.

Ligação:  

samirsayd Jun 26, 2015 at 5:03 PM
This happens when logged in two pc the same happened with me and with my son.

I tried to use two pcs with steam logged in the same login but with different profile when he entered my bug

I hope to have clarified your problem could be that you have logged in another pc there is going to happen this.

Neto 27 / Jun / 2015 às 10:51

Dude I solved my easy, just opened the ETS2 multiplayer property the shortcut> Compatibility and Run compatibility problem solution> try Recommended settings Then click on next> test the program And ready to just enjoy ETS2 Online. Anything that does not work warns you! tmjt

Resource:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ets2brmultiplayer/discussions/0/622954747301796861/

Hi,

make sure you have the latest version of Net Framework (4.7)DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015.

Delete all temporary files, obsolete registry paths and run registry scan. You can do it this with CCleaner.

You having Low RAM Capacity?

If so, try closing unnecessary tasks, and try with add the ETS2 and MP folders to Windows Defender Exclusion

Start->Windows Defender->Settings(top right)->Exclusions(bottom of the screen no need to scroll/change page) -> Add Exclusion -> Exclude a Folder -> Add "folder" eg: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

If your problem continues, try this

> Open Run with Windows key + R

> Write cmd and press Enter

> Run this command: sfc / scannow

> Wait, and then restart your computer

2881161.png

> Play a few minutes in SP

> Close the game and try with MP

Regards ^_^

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive