Good old times without speed limiter

B&Č Transport ASIR [CZE]

ahh the good old days :rolleyes:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

I remember when the limiter was 90 km/h back in 2014, and the community and people were way better back then. No speeding everywhere and causing crashes, people drove normally, at realistic speeds. Nowadays almost everyone drives at 150 km/h. Trucks are limited to 90 km/h IRL, even the 750 HP ones. 150 km/h is fine, but 90 km/h would be even better ;)

i really want to play without limit .. I think speeding doesnt cause crash that much i hope in the future i can play-_-

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @ASIR [CZE]

Thank you so much for interacting with the community with this great post. You are awesome! I must inform you that after an inactive period of 14 days a topic will be moved to our archive.

That is the reason for why the topic will be locked and moved towards there. Do not hesitate to start a new dicussion or join one ^^

If you have any questions, please message me in private

//Locked and moved

• Guest locked this topic

Archived