Which country you like to drive ? (DLC or not)

Boyington

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK: Far less trolls. Far more friendlier players willing to have a nice chat with you. Best of all, they drive on the correct side of the road. :P

EDIT: Scandinavia comes a close second. Less trolls and more friendlier players. I do also like the doubles.
Downside is that they drive on the incorrect side of the road. :P

The Baltics, Scandinavia and the parts of France that aren't in the base game. These places have very nice scenery and roads. Some places in Italy are nice too, but I don't go to Italy very often since it seems so "out of the way" for me. :P

I like to drive in the quiter areas, primarily because it doesn't lag my game out as much. Driving around in Italy and southern France is really cool - great roads, great scenery, and when you do meet another person it's become some sort of special occasion. Scandinavia's pretty high up there too, for basically all the same reasons.

I m very like driving   in North of German and Going East ! :) 

Because in Germany is a big population and on the other hand ,  in Going East is peace  

Kind Regards

-----Dark_Owl----- 

TruckersMP Members 

• -Tomukas- locked and unlocked this topic

Norway and Sweden are quiet good to drive with winter mod while drinking tea :)

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

Archived