In-Game Dash Cam Video Recorder

Suggestion Name: In-Game Dash Cam Video Recorder

Suggestion Description: Hello, TMP First Of All Hello Everyone but I would like to raise Awareness that we need more actions to gameplay especially proving arguments of who did what in-game so I would like to propose an in-game recorder that starts as soon as you enter on the streets of ETS2 and ATS kinda set it up like a server dash cam Video Recorder this way the user doesn't haven't to record and hurt there FPS and in-game client Ping helping improve gameplay and to help the staff in-game to help determine if something was deliberate or on accident giving the staff better outlooks of what the user sees and why. Not only that giving it a real and cool feeling to the game itself.

Why should it be added?: To help the staff in-game to help determine if something was deliberate or on accident giving the staff better outlooks of what the user sees and why. Not only that giving it a real and cool feeling to the game itself.

Any example images: Yes

car-video-recorder-picture-id807340952.jpg

Edited by [ AL ] Fallen Mikey
Formatted Wrong

• 2 months later...

Hello Dear @Tidus Aylee

First of all, thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. 

A similar suggestion has already been submitted and accepted. 

I moving your suggestion to the rejected section because similar suggestion. Please use the search function before creating a topic within the forum. 

Thanks for understanding. :wub:

//Rejected due Similar Suggestion