Message for hack ?

Question

Hello everyone,

Since this early morning I receive a strange message from a user Steam.

Looking at the message carefully I assume that this and a message to take your account (Hacking) Look image http://prntscr.com/mv1sao

Did you know if this user is doing this to take our account or it has been taken into account ?

Thanks you advance for your answers. 

12 answers to this question

I have had that happen before: it comes from an Auto Logger for steam accounts  Steam Value is aware of this problem: it Signs in within your Steam account as API button and signing in with steam login info. 

so a lot of people have been affected by this scam. :RIP:

You don't need to report the user, because the user is not actually aware he got hacked. He didn't sent the message on purpose as a owner but actually it was sent by a bot.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Dear Skalkery (FR)

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

• Upvote 1

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png