Leaving your trailer in the middle of the road

AxeRider

So I have reported a player who has left his/her trailer in the middle of the road and kept driving. I thought this was a reason for a ban as there is a standing object in the middle of the road which other players can crash into.

Here is the link to the video: https://streamable.com/na5ts 

As you can see, this player with a white truck drives by me and a few moments later, there stands his trailer on the road. This player didn't get a ban. I will not state the game moderator's nickname who declined this because my aim is not to blame the game moderator or whatsoever. I just want to know your thoughts on that behaviour.

Here is the game moderator's comment: "Hello, this user has committed no offence here. The trailer can easily be avoided and the evidence is so short we cannot see if the user does anything after this to compensate for example F7'ing. Therefore they will not be banned for this. Thanks for trying to make TruckersMP a better place!"

Hello there,

i understand your Situation and your Opinion about this Player.

But at this Point the Game Moderator was right, because it could

happened by Accident for misusing one Key.

There is also nobody else around, so it's more like a kickable offence.

But should there are more Peoples around and he did that on purpose,

then the Ban will be valid because he is blocking the Road with his Trailer.

Because of the Answer of the Game Moderator, he is also right there

your Video is little bit too short and needs to be atleast 30 secs to show

someone is blocking.

We have no Idea with this small Clip what the Player did,

maybe he used F7 + enter or canceled his Trailer.

So i hope my Answer helped you out a little bit,

to understand why it was declined! ;)

I wish you a great Weekend! ^_^

I have seen this happen far too many times and will admit that I had on nunerous occasions accidently hit the key to detach the trailer. Luckily enough it was not blocking the road nor anyone though incidents like this can happen by accident, that being said trolls do this intentionally to cause havoc. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me  

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived