I cant change nickname until March 21st, WTF why is Truckers MP blocking me?

Cobra_94

Question

I tried a couple of times to change nickname but after a couple of tries it appears that I can not change nickname until March 21, why these stupid things, Truckers MP? WHY? I just want to change nickname I dont do bad things, for a new name I have to wait? Looks like a ban in website :( can somebody help me?

RecterX yes it changed 10 minuti after i doing the question here :D thank you for answering guys now i hot another nickname :)

4 answers to this question

Hello,

If I had to say in truth because it is not allowed to change the name in less the allowed period, I would be lying or missed in something, so I will not say it

Here in the forum, only the name change is allowed once time per 2 weeks period.

x1psA2M.png

This period (If I think about right) I remember that it may be greater if you have committed some fault of the rules regarding your name.

Regarding the TruckersMP profile, I think it is similar.

And you (by what I see) has changed your name today

sF5DcGn.png

That is the reason why you should wait

I honestly with you, do not think it is necessary to change your name without limitations (and everyone)

Regards ^_^

• Thanks 1

Hello @Devil Inside Me,

Because you reacted with "Thanks" at one of the great answers above, I can understand that your question has been answered right. 

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket! 

Thanks to everyone for participating! Have a wonderful day! 

//Locked & Moved to Solved

• Thanks 1