The headlight warning time needs to be brought back to normal now that winter mod is gone for the rest of the year

dragonslayingmaster1000

• dragonslayingmaster1000 changed the title to The headlight warning time needs to be brought back to normal now that winter mod is gone for the rest of the year

I point on headlight warning: when you use the repair services the game has the bug where any lights are turned off. If you start driving while conditions are still quite light, & you do not have chat on via F9 (often wise I find..

), you can be kicked without knowing. May I suggest a better system for lights-off warning in the form of a pop-up, the same as NCZ or you-cannot-do-that-while-moving messages, then headlight warnings will not be as easily missed. 

On 3/6/2019 at 4:32 AM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Not what I meant but maybe should have worded my post a bit differently. It's just my own interior and headlights that lag me not other players. 

If your interior lights cause you lag/fps issues, perhaps multiplayer isn't a place for you.  A high number of players will tank your gameplay and you'll probably end up losing control and crashing.

Hello @dragonslayingmaster1000

Thank you so much for interacting with the community with this great post. You are awesome! I must inform you that after an inactive period of 14 days a topic will be moved to our archive.

That is the reason for why the topic will be locked and moved towards there. Do not hesitate to start a new dicussion or join one ^^

If you have any questions, please message me in private

//Locked and moved

• Guest locked this topic

Archived