Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Unreliable connection kick

mariusvon

Question

Dear TruckersMP-Team,duri

my problem is that i get kicked with the reasen "[System] Unreliable Connection" and I don't know why,  I have a perfect internet connection and it happens randomly at different times while driving . So it''s unplayable when I play with friends because I have to restart the game to reconnect. Can you help me?

Best regards,

Marius

13 answers to this question

Hello,

Please try to start TruckersMP always as administrator. Please also try to control your internet connection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.
If this doesn't working for you, please reinstall your TruckersMP Launcher. Also delete all files in the Documents/TruckersMP folder & in %programdata% also TruckersMP-folders.

In most cases this error is a result of too high packet loss caused by your internet connection.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

Another Possible Solutions:

There isn't any specific fix which will fix the problem instantly, but there are couple common fixes which could help avoid getting kicked.

- Avoid spawning in a city with lots of players (Duisburg / Calais / Brussels ...), spawn in a city where  there are few players.
- Avoid using Wi-Fi. LAN cables are always better.
-Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.
-Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.
-Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.
-Avoid using streaming services at the same time.
-Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.
-Prefer using servers nearest to your location.
-Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as Fast path or Interleave and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet -checks by your ISP.

Kind Regrads 
Sabbi[GER]
Support

Hello there,

Because your topic has been inactive for 3 days, I am going to move it to Inactive Section.

If you still need help from us, do not hesitate to DM me or someone else from the support team if you want this topic opened again.

Thanks for your understanding!

//Locked and moved to Inactive 

Dear Supporters,

to try to start TruckersMP as an Administrator worrently wasn't helpful. I'd still the same bug.

I have a 64k internet connection and a ping between 5ms and 20ms, depending on conditions, but I think that is ok.

I still need to proof if the complete reinstall of TruckersMP like Grundii descriped was helpful.

I am using LAN.

I am avoiding up-/downloading something while playing the game, but I do think with my internet connection would that nevertheless be not a problem.

I am avoiding Windows Updates at the same time

And much other points of Sabbi were tips, but just if you have a bad internet connection.

What do I need to change in my firewall/router settings?

I will contact you as soon as I have tested it (latest tomorrow evening). Thank you!

Dear @mariusvon,

On which server do you often play and where? I guess you're mostly playing on EU2 near the busy area of central Europe and that could be the main reason why you're getting kicked for that. 

I recommend you to play on EU3, as there're fewer players, the server has better performance, so you probably won't be kicked for that reason again.

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive