GPU CRASH'S

250gr

Question

Hello Guys! 

I've been playing Ets2 in my potato pc then finally I got my decent computer but at first, no problem playing it, then I downloaded one of AMD software and I didn't need it so deleted with AMD Utility something, after that, I redownloaded AMD software with drivers. Then I did an overlock to my system after that my pc started to crash at long term playing then I redid the overclocking now no problem with that but whenever I start TruckersMP game froze in the loading screen and if it works  again it does not show the Server selection spot and it gets stuck with the Server selecting cursor. If everything turns out after playıng for 30min or so it loads the loading screen in the middle game and respawns me there. I've searched in google they say its because of my GPU or DirectX.

I need to fix this.

Thank you all from now.

12 answers to this question

Hello Zamzaki,

I would suggest you downloading and installing the newest version of DirectX as well as the newest AMD graphics card drive.

If this doesn't help try checking the game for any errors by donig the following:

1. Go to library

2. Click on properties

3. Click on local data

4. Click on "Vertify the Integrity of Game Files" (This could take up to a few minutes)

I hope I could help you solving your problem :)

Best regards

Niklas200215

Please try re-installing TruckersMP and see if it has any effect, follow the instructions in this guide when installing,

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Additionally you can try this,

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if it works.

good luck,

On 3/10/2019 at 5:19 PM, Niklas200215 said:

Hello Zamzaki,

I would suggest you downloading and installing the newest version of DirectX as well as the newest AMD graphics card drive.

If this doesn't help try checking the game for any errors by donig the following:

1. Go to library

2. Click on properties

3. Click on local data

4. Click on "Vertify the Integrity of Game Files" (This could take up to a few minutes)

I hope I could help you solving your problem :)

Best regards

Niklas200215

Thank you i have tried that and it did not work:/

7 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Please try re-installing TruckersMP and see if it has any effect, follow the instructions in this guide when installing,

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Additionally you can try this,

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if it works.

good luck,

I have tried your second recommendation and it did nothing, I've tried the first one but i didn't find time to open TruckersMP and play for 30minutes i will rewrite and explain my results

Thank you

4 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Not 100% if it wouldn't be a problem can this subject stay open for few more days maybe someone can help me?

Best Regards,

Zamzaki

Hello,

This issue with freezing can be causing some steering wheel or gamepad. Do you have something like that?

If yes, deactivate it in singleplayer and activate in settings when you will be in game throw truckersmp launcher.

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive