A Server for player with more than 200h playtime

KroneOe

Hello community 

What do you think of a server for players who have more than 200 hours of in-game time to get rid of all the kids who are romping for fun over and over again?
I personally do not even get a freight heal to the destination without a kid ramming me so that I get hurt or he stuck me so I have to cancel my WOTR tour.

To be quite honest, this won't solve much. You might as well just go drive on EU#1 as this is practically what this server would be. If your idea was to be implemented, it wouldn't stop people from joining EU#2 as it is just the more popular server.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can say to you for now is to just play on EU#1. Maybe one day the devs will come up with a way to increase play time or verify something similar that @Joao Rodrigues mentioned above.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Yes indeed it would be great, but as a friend above, I do not think there will be a lot of people on this server because usually players prefer crowded places, EU2 server will continue to the same crowd and on this server will lose its feature over time. But this server can be a good server for Twitchers or YouTubers. ;)

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Well i just want to let you know not every kid is stupid rammer 

The server might be a good idea but there would be some people that would be evil enough to just have the game the whole time on and gain that 200 hours just to troll on that server and probably there still wouldn't be many people so it would be just like Eu#1 probably with less players and the play time doesn't matter because it could be just someone that doesn't drive by the rules and could be just like others on EU#2 driving 150 and then probably crash 

This will just move the problem somwhere else. I feel like Europe 1 is a good solution to a few problems already. Most people play on Europe2 anyway. And also, if you really want a simulator, in real life you will also have idiots on the road.

To answer the question you first need to ask why you feel theres a need for such a server. This I expect is that you want to drive with what is maybe perceived as more experienced and sensible players, reducing troll encounters etc…?

If im right, as others have said there is already a server that addresses those issues…..EU1. Its pretty much troll free and the people on there are highly likely to be mature players, that give way at junctions, stop at lights, stick to limits etc.

The irony is that its very quiet so this indicates to me people would rather play on a busy server and run the risk of being trolled. 

A perfect server for me would be if EU1 was as busy as EU2 or even EU3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived