Playing with friends

M¥§tèRïk $KRIMKSS

Question

5 answers to this question

I'm not too sure what you mean by "I can't Playing with friends" I am guessing you mean I can't play with friends which in that case all you have to do is join the same server for example EU2 and meet up in the same place for example that could be Paris and then you could drive together from there.

Hello,

in order to play online with your friends you need to do following steps:

1. Download and install TruckersMP

2. Read through the rules of TruckersMP

3. Join a server like EU2

If you want to convoy with your friends with the same assignments there are two possibilities:

1. Choose contracts from "External Contracts" --> you and your friends have to click on the assignment at the same time

2. Download tools like "Virtual Speditor"

I hope I could help you :) 

Best regards

Niklas200215

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days , due to this i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any further assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved