Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

If the UK is eventually reworked like Germany, do you think Europoort will have lots of players again?

dragonslayingmaster1000

Good night, how are you?

I liked your topic.

3 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Eu sei que é muito cedo porque a Alemanha ainda não terminou, mas eu suspeito que o Reino Unido é provavelmente o próximo para as reconstruções, porque é um país grande e parece tão ruim agora. Tenho certeza de que muitos jogadores gostariam que o Reino Unido fosse retrabalhado em qualquer outro país.

I'm new to the game, since October 2018, APPROX.
I have already explored the map 60% and the UK 100% once. And I can say, I like the challenges in the country, it starts with the English hand.

Good for English is normal, it's part of the culture. For us from other countries that do not have English hand is the first major challenge.
2nd major challenge is to maintain a balance of speed and watch the traffic.

I consider the English roads even better than the German or French, the layout of the boards is very intuitive and easy to understand and this makes everything very fluid.

Especially challenging at the Christmas Event.

I made loads to the country and had a good number of players and demanded good concentration.

The map really needs to be reworked, I believe that we can revive the great island having, that equivalent to DUISBURGO-CALAIS, which is to be, Manchester and other large cities of its surroundings, not yet placed on the map, and with a great diversity of loads between those distances (for me short).
Reliving the map and EUROPORT is a very complex task, requiring more loads on the game system through the site.

But I believe that a way to revive Europort, is to add innovative things like; more cities in Wales, including that small town, which has the biggest name in the world.

And Truckers MP can help revive the map by doing an event in St Davis, for example, National Day of Wales, with maybe higher value cargoes there. And having Anglesey (Island) is an attraction.
The island will have real movement when you have the Island of Ireland on the ETS2 map.

United Kingdom would be central, and type loads; Dublin, Belfast, Cork to Holland, Belgium would move EuroPort.

Cornwall and Devon, and other southern regions well south of the island with more cities would facilitate more flows with London and the ports, would be another thing to do to revive that part of the map.

Scotland, well, it comes in, in my opinion in that attractive to relive the map. There's more rural life, you see.
The world knows a lot about sheep breeding in Scotland, that is, something that comes to mind when talking about Scotland. We do not see this on the map, there are no loads of animals - sheep. In the remainder of the ETS 2 map we have cattle loads from Kalingrad to Sweden, France to Denmark and others in this category. It would be a differential, sheep loads from Scotland - Hinglands and Cheviot, to the UK and Europe. Wales also has sheep. Actually I already researched this, have many native breeds, give exclusive charges, you see. Even a gaming mission. Missing gaming missions. Maps - DLC'S that have more players have missions.

It's a way I imagine, to revive the map. Update the texture as SCS Software does, it will not animate the map much time. It is necessary to make the island unique. For example loads of escalope to the whole map. And on National Day of Scotland these charges have triple value in euros, for example. Strategies like this ...
Shipments of British fish eg GRIMSBY to Belgium or Luxembourg. Fishing boats from the Netherlands to Grimsby, would move Europort on the English side.
And if this leads to saturation, there is Ferry in Calais and the Euro tunnel.
In every way the island would be activated.

Another strategy and life will be when Iceland is activated with Faroe Islands and its connections with Norway and Scotland and Denmark.
As you can imagine, you can take loads for example: Denmark - Ireland, through FAROE, Scotland, Ireland.
To revive Britain is to make it the center of flows that play Ireland as the "end" of the map, you see.
And as incredible as it sounds the FEROE being a hub, you will have to pass through Great Britain, loads like ... Reikjavik - Paris, Reikjavik - Glasgow or Reikajavik - London or even to Belgian cities.

They can't do reckless driving and the one-side tricks in EP. Too little space. Unless SCS reworks the Netherlands and make EP a longer road with a roundabout.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

On 3/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, {SWE}-THOR'S HAMMER said:

Screw the UK, once they drive on the right side off the road like rest off the world people will maybe be intressted in them, but if they want to be retards rhey go ahead, but dont expect me to participate in the idiocity

A bit more respect would be appropriate. People are certainly not retarded because they do not drive on the same side of the road as you do.

As a matter of fact, the left-hand traffic has a historical background.
Please inform yourself about some interesting facts about it here:
Why do some countries drive on the left and others on the right?

On-topic, I hope that a possible rework of the UK will space out road traffic more evenly.

No because people drived there like months and years, most of them wants to a new place 

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

Hello There

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived