ETS2 Truck Paintjob

Trucker.Joe.Dk

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi,

Paint jobs which you can use in the game are available thanks to DLCs which you can buy.

Also you can create your own paint job, but I'm not sure, that It will be available on Multiplayer. On Multiplayer you can use mods which are compatible with multiplayer.

You can create your own mod but I can't tell you more, because I have never been doing this. You should contact with people, who were creating mods to MP. Perhaps, someone else will answer to your question.

Where you can find compatible mods? Look below...

https://ets2.lt/en/?s=multiplayer

Greetings,

JJay

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

1 hour ago, Trucker said:

Hi,

Thanks for the answers, but I'm not sure that I understand.

I have created a paintjob which only contains paint masks, no equipment at all, and I can't see anywhere in the rules that it shouldn't be allowed.

I only have two mods installed and both of them comes up disabled when i start ets2 through truckersmp?

I'll try to explain it easily for you. You cannot use any custom Paint job in Multiplayer and it doesn't matter who made it, custom paint jobs are not working and if you try to join MP with them you'll be kicked from the server.
You're allowed only to use that paint jobs, which SCS software provides you via in-game customization function, DLCs and community market on the steam.

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Hello @Trucker,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or  a support ticket.

Thank you all for participating!

//Locked & Moved to Solved