Toggle severe weather through console commands, is it possible?

MineSweGamer

Question

I am fully aware that i can turn rain on or off through the console but the rain is quite weak. At many occasions while queuing I've had severe thunderstorms with heavy rain but it disappears and turn into the weak rain again. Can i Turn on severe weather conditions like heavy rain and thunderstorms again after connecting through by console commands? If so What commands are there to toggle such weather?

5 answers to this question

Try g_set_weather 5 (then press enter) and make sure you have the rain slider to the far right hand side, as shown here:

Via the console g_set_weather5 should put the rain to maximum and g_set_weather0 turns off the rain and g_set_weather1 turns it on.

Hello,

That is possible with console commands

First, you just need to activate the console if you have not.

Go to Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\

Search the file "config.cfg"
Open the config.cfg with some note editor ( eg: notepad++)
Look for uset g_developer "0"
Look for uset g_console "0"
Change both of "0" to  "1"

WK8DLeE.png

Save the file (overwrite)
Start your game
Press ` key (the one on the left of 1) to open it ILW5c6I.png

For change the weather, you must use the "g_set_weather 1" command

You must change that "1" depending on the weather you want

for example: 1 for rainy or 2 for sunny

let us know if your question was resolved

Regards ^_^

16 hours ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

Try g_set_weather 5 (then press enter) and make sure you have the rain slider to the far right hand side, as shown here:

Via the console g_set_weather5 should put the rain to maximum and g_set_weather0 turns off the rain and g_set_weather1 turns it on.

Thank you. The slider was still at default which was pretty low. Now I'm getting more severe weather with heavy rain.

Dear MineSweGamer

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png