modified trailer accesories

SPACESHARK

Question

5 answers to this question

Greetings.

Does the reason specifically say that you're getting kicked because of a trailer accessory? If so, it might have something to do with a trailer once you spawn in. Do you get kicked immediately after spawning in with your truck? Or when you do a specific action, mainly, picking a job or a bought trailer?

Also, I suspect an accessory with a "/home" prefix, which was supported in TMP, but not anymore. A possible solution to this is to remove the truck or trailer that has any accessory using "/home" in its name. To find out, you'll need to have to navigate to your Documents (documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\[ACCOUNT ID]\save\[SORT BY RECENT AND IT'S THE FIRST FILE],  then decrypt and open the "game.sii" with notepad. It's very important you decrypt it first. I don't remember where I got my decrypter from, but try to find it yourself by Googling something like "ETS2 sii decrypt". I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello @SPACESHARK,

I am going to move ths topic to Unsolved, because you don't want your topic opened again and it has also been inactive for another 2 days.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket. 

Have a wonderful day!

//Moved to Unsolved