TruckersMP ID as Number in name

• 3 weeks later...

+1 To this!. I totally agree, there're some reports where I can't get the /pinfo because they do Alt+F4 right after crashing, loosing the /pinfo with the TMP ID and Steam64Id. The way I solve this is just finding his name at the TMP site and in almost all cases find him. But it's a tiring work to do, specially if you are the victim of an accident and you're working hard to get an id.

• 2 months later...
  • Business Analyst

Could be useful in some situation, but you don't even need to type /pinfo.

If you want to report someone, I just do the following:

* record your screen actively or make a flashback recording after an accident;

* look at the video and search for the in-game tag of the perpetrator;

* upload the video;

* open logs (documents > ETS2MP > logs > open file "log_spawning_[date]";

* CTRL + F;

* type the in-game tag of the perpetrator between semicolons, e.g. (1234);

* copy paste their name, TMPID, and SteamID64 to your report; add link to the video.

All these steps combined literally take like ~3 minutes per report. 

Just make sure your video is clearly showing their username and in-game tag and you'd be fine.

PS. I believe you do need to click a box in the tab settings in order to collect the logs.

That's a good idea, because you're driving on a road or CD road and you get hit by a troll. He shut down the game on the spot, and we had to look it up later, which I thought was a bit too much trouble. So direct display words, or very convenient and fast!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I find this idea interesting, as soon as we have several people do stupid acts that give Alt + F4 quickly and even giving / pinfo the player is no longer found or someone else comes in, but I think there should be an option in the configuration panel
"TAB".

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

+1 I am pretty sure that there is already a way to get it, but it may be only for admins, whatever, allowing this to all the players who wants to know their truckersmp id without using a command that requieres time and risk movements while driving such as /pinfo will prevent people closing their games without getting a punishment.

3 minutes ago, [VIVA]TruckerGR said:

I see your point but what i do is record the player then search his name on the website. Thats what i have been doing for the last few months

Believe me that there is a lot of people with short common / similar names and trying to get the correct one is impossible, so that's why this should be, in my opinion, implemented

I am a user who focuses on the traffic and it is very very bad to type "/pinfo <id>" everytime someone is doing stupid things.

Sometimes players are so fast with crash -> f7 or crash -> Alt-F4 that I only could take a look at the video. And then you have this situation: The guy has many special characters in his name -> No way for the player search function, and the ingame-ID is useless at this moment, too, because he left the game already. 

Илиян Каменов 

• 9 months later...