Your Real Life Car?

TheTsTdriver

Mine's an old classic. My dad's 1980 Fiat 147 that he gave me a few months ago as my first car, which I am currently restoring. Lovely little car. Been in the family since I was born.

AymiObz.jpg

1GIO9QS.jpg

Engine, transmission, suspension, brakes and all other main components are already finished. The car can already drive by itself (without being pushed or towed, that is. It works. I can already take it around if I want) and it runs like new. Just need to finish restoring the fuel system (just got a new fuel buoy but the fuel indicator on the dashboard needs fixing and the fuel cap on the side needs replacement. Fuel hoses might need replacing, but that's yet to be checked) and get to work on restoring the interior, fixing the doors and some details on the body (there's some rust under the hood. Might have to replace it. There's also a few small rust spots under the passenger door), giving it a new paintjob, tires, replacing a few minor decoration parts and the wipers, re-licensing it and it will be ready to tackle the city once more for many more years. I'm giving it electric windows and a stereo. Our little boy is slowly being revived and I am very excited about it. :3

Once restoration is complete, it should look more like the one in this photo:

06977004400.jpg

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

"Our" reallife car  (Picture from google):

1.thumb.jpg.521616d6698795c94d970d3e5e624bc0.jpg

My dreamcar is a Dodge Charger Hellcat SRT in white. Also a really great car is the Tesla Model S Facelift P100D or Tesla Model 3

Have a great day everyone

Best regards

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

20 hours ago, [TM]TheTsTdriver said:

@[E-T CEO] Flying Cat My dream is also the Hellcat, in fact if everything goes as planned (which it doesn't lol) I might be able to put my hands on a used 2015 one next year!

Good luck then! :)

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

2014 Chevrolet Cruze with over 135,000 miles on the odometer. Original engine still doing okay. These are the only strange noises it makes:

1. Tensioner/Idler pulley still squeaks.

2. Plastic "ECOTEC" shield that covers the coils/spark plugs rattles like crazy at idle. You would almost think the bearings on the water pump were failing!

This image was also yanked from Google, however the color and trim package is exact.

Black Granite Metallic

1LT Trim

9WiPwG4.jpg

Hello There 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived