Heavy Cargo DLC only getting 3 trailers

eoinparkinson

I can only get concrete beams, the large pipe and another small trailer like this offline and online. I cannot find anywhere not even when i connect to world of truck. I see players with the train, the road excavator and the crane. I would love to use these trailers but it will not show them for me. Is there an extra upgrade needed or something?

Many thanks

Eoin. 

You could give this a try:

Enable the Developer Console:
[ How to do this: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=61852 ]

Once enabled, open up your profile in Single Player and press the " ` " key located above the tab key on the keyboard.
Type this command "g_set_time XX" replace the XX with a time such as 02 to skip to 02:00 hours. You will be able to
skip time, check the freight market and repeat a few times. If you dont see anything come up then its nothing to do with
random generation.

** Be aware skipping time will mess around with your money in game, for every day you skip using this command you are 
still paying back your loans or earning money if you have drivers. Dont advise doing this if you dont want to kind of "cheat" the
game. 

Hello There 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived