Admins?

Paweł[PL]

Question

6 answers to this question

Dear @Vooqu,

I want you to realise that Game Moderators are not robots, they can't be online 24/7 and checking thousands of the reports which they get every day. Don't forget that they also have their own lives and they are not that much to check all these reports just in 2-3 days. Be patient and wait until they'll review your report and don't worry, they'll definitely do that, maybe not in 2 days but in 1 week. Just know that if you made a report on the website it will be reviewed and to be honest for me it doesn't matter when it's more important to have the result = ban.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hai there,

Sorry to hear that you had issues with people trying to ruin your game experience. I can ensure you that we do everything in order to provide the best possible experience for every single user. Though, that is not easy with the number of players playing each day. I assume you are talking about your web-report? If so, then it might take a while to go through them as you're not the only one who is submitting a report to us. The game is indeed filled with toxic people trying to ruin other peoples game experience and we're trying our best to keep the game tidy and clean. As a player, I can understand that you want us to deal with inquiries and web reports asap and we're trying our best to do everything as fast as possible but that is not easy as mentioned before.

Your web-reports won't go unnoticed and the respective user will be banned if we see a rule violation.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!
Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello @Vooqu,

Your topic has been inactive for another 2 days, because of that I'll move it to Unsolved Section.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Thanks a lot for your understanding, have a great day!

//Moved to Unsolved