Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I'm looking for professional coders that can help me with a simple Job Logger

eesem

Hey all, I own a VTC and I'm just asking does anyone knows how to make a simple job logger for ETS2.

I know that there is a topic somewhere about it, but it doesn't really help much. As I have near to none coding knowledge, I would only want a simple program if it's possible.

So is there any way of getting job info (Max speed, time, length) to send a message to discord with it?

Like this:

Job Logger 20:00

Driver: Popcorn

Route: Calais - Dover

Time taken: 1hr

Max speed: 90km/h

Etc.

Into a discord channel.

Thanks,

CEO of Baltic Express - PopCorn

If no one is willing to help by making you one, I suggest using VTLog. It’s a logger that has a discord bot that sends delivery logs straight to your discord. It also has options to customize what is shown in the logs.

https://vtlog.net/

If you need help with it, let me know.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

13 hours ago, Chev said:

If no one is willing to help by making you one, I suggest using VTLog. It’s a logger that has a discord bot that sends delivery logs straight to your discord. It also has options to customize what is shown in the logs.

https://vtlog.net/

If you need help with it, let me know.

From what I heard, it sometimes doesn't log jobs which is bad.

We have not encountered that problem while using it. That logger has been getting updated a lot recently to fix and add a few things. I have logged 100+ jobs within the past three months and never experience that issue at all.

But, that’s the only logging software that I know of that has discord delivery logs.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.