dragonslayingmaster1000

Do you like singleplayer or multiplayer more and why?

Personally I can't stand all the idiots in multiplayer so I like playing singleplayer more. I love playing with lots of mods and huge map combos and playing in multiplayer you can't have mods at all, not even stuff like sounds, graphics, and stuff like that. I still get on multiplayer occasionally usually driving in northern germany which is beautiful because of the rework and has a decent number of players and not as many idiots as CD road which I don't drive on there often except when player count is low and I will always get on for the events whenever I can. 

• Like 1

I prefer multiplayer just because I hate driving alone, on an empty road with AI vehicles, that's why I joined this community and started playing online with other players. The only reason why I go SP is that sometimes I want to test some mods or maybe take good pictures on high graphics in those places where the truck can't go. 

• Like 1

I prefer single player because it's have so more mods.I can use things ı want.
I play multi-player when I want to enter with adventure or my friends

Guest Bar0n_Nash0r

Multiplayer is better than Singelplayer

I from TURKEY

I'd say I love multiplayer more than singeplayer :): Single players seemed to be boring to me than multiplayer games. I feel leftover and I feel like my life is on different world whenever I play singleplayer mode. 

Guest Tim_

I like the multiplayer more, because you can go there with your friends. The multiplayer is just more realistic.

They both have their advantages - I play SP more sim-like to progress with that & explore the now-nearly-5-year-old fleet  & look out for AI accidents!) & MP for the population action & progress that profile with a slightly more relaxed set of parameters.

• Like 1

I prefer the multiplayer mode over the singleplayer because of the fact that in multiplayer you are able to actively drive with your friends and are able to meet new people. On the other hand in singleplayer you are able to play with mods but that doesn't overcome the fun-factor of driving with good friends. :)

• Like 1

I prefer multiplayer, because in singleplayer is every time the same AI traffic. I like when traffic is variable, different and unpredictable. Sometimes you have to wait in traffic jam or you have to use towing service because someone overturned you, but thats what I like and why is the multiplayer so exciting. And when you meet someone who gives you a way even he doesn't have to do it then I have much better day. :wub:

• Like 1

Hey,

in my opinion the singleplayer is bored :D 

I am always driving on the Multiplayer, because there are more people. There is one thing, why I would drive in SP: Promods :) This is a very realistic and cool map ;) 

LG Sebastian

• Like 1

I always prefer multiplayer, because playing games under a roof with real players is really a delightful feature and we need to thank you very much for the technology now. :) 

MP is obviously more interesting, though there are many idiots inside. Still interesting.