Do you like singleplayer or multiplayer more and why?

dragonslayingmaster1000

I will always love multiplayer more due to the interactions we can have with other players. It can be very irritating at times when dealing with the trolls, but that comes with playing on multiplayer. I also do love singleplayer too, mostly just for the various different mods.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Well this is kinda hard

i like to play Singleplayer because i can play with mods and have my company skin and so on
but i also like to play Multiplayer because i can do little convoys with my friends 

They both have advantages and disadvantages

Singleplayer: you play alone so it can get kinda boring just to drive with the AI but you can play with mods and stuff
Multiplayer: you can play with your friends and have much fun but you cant have any mods 

I usually enjoy playing on multiplayer, it seems more real as you get to drive with your friends or other people. You can also be involved in community events and convoys. I only go on single player for Promods or just loading up for mp.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

Well, a bit of both, I suppose. Both have their pros and cons.

The pros on Singleplayer are of course the vast ability to mod out your game profile with realistic bits and bobs, real company names, real gas prices, real this, real that, graphic updates, sounds, etc. but of course you cannot share that experience with other players online, so if you want to go online and convoy with your friends, you'll have to relinquish all of the mods and create a new, non-modded profile specifically for TruckersMP. This allows you to play with your friends at the cost of your realism mods, which, for me isn't that big of a deal.

i like multiplayer cause is funny and you interact with other players of ETS2  and you can play with your friends and have fun together , single is good but after a while is getting boring . TMP did a good job with creating this mod and hope it will get developed and be an officialy multiplayer mod for ETS2 & ATS

I prefer multiplayer just because I hate driving alone, on an empty road with AI vehicles, that's why I joined this community and started playing online with other players. The only reason why I go SP is that sometimes I want to test some mods or maybe take good pictures on high graphics in those places where the truck can't go. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me  

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived