Do you like singleplayer or multiplayer more and why?

dragonslayingmaster1000

Personally I can't stand all the idiots in multiplayer so I like playing singleplayer more. I love playing with lots of mods and huge map combos and playing in multiplayer you can't have mods at all, not even stuff like sounds, graphics, and stuff like that. I still get on multiplayer occasionally usually driving in northern germany which is beautiful because of the rework and has a decent number of players and not as many idiots as CD road which I don't drive on there often except when player count is low and I will always get on for the events whenever I can. 

I prefer multiplayer just because I hate driving alone, on an empty road with AI vehicles, that's why I joined this community and started playing online with other players. The only reason why I go SP is that sometimes I want to test some mods or maybe take good pictures on high graphics in those places where the truck can't go. 

I prefer multiplayer, because in singleplayer is every time the same AI traffic. I like when traffic is variable, different and unpredictable. Sometimes you have to wait in traffic jam or you have to use towing service because someone overturned you, but thats what I like and why is the multiplayer so exciting. And when you meet someone who gives you a way even he doesn't have to do it then I have much better day. :wub:

Archived