G29 Force Feedback Settings

[GER]Enzo

Hellooo :D

To all the players with G29 Steering Wheels:

What Force Feedback Settings do you use in SP and MP?

I'm curious. I have my own settings for SP, but i dont know what other People have their settings set to^^

Also I haven't used my G29 in MP once. So i want to know that too, if you guys even have Force Feedback enabled in MP.:huh: If yes, do you use the same Settings as in SP?

STOP HONKING AT ME... THE TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST TURNED GREEN

I use this configuration. Notice that I use a G27 instead, but the FFB is almost exactly the same in both wheels. This configuration prevents wheel rattling, as well as gives a lot of information about changes in the road without throwing your steering precision all over the place. 

image.png

MXL94305CP

TruckersMP's Trial Support

Hello There 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived